1 November 2011

Autumn Cycles

That's all the creepy sounds I have... for now. Back to posts of a more musical vein for a bit. By way of a palette cleanser, may I recommend this rather fine mixcloud courtesy of The Advisory Circle?



01. Pye Corner Audio - Transmission Four Crooked Hill 
02. Holy Other - Touch
03. 69 - Microlovr
04. Keith Mansfield - Microchip Revolution
05. Hatchback - Everything Is Neu
06. Pussy - Come Back June
07. Dana Gillespie - You Just Gotta Know My Mind
08. Darkel - Pearl
09. The Association - Funny Kind Of Song
10. Jim O’Rourke - Something Big
11. Jackie Lee - The Town I Live In
12. Matti Oiling - Baron's Beat
13. Conrad Schnitzler - Coca
14. Alden Tyrell Feat. Fred Ventura - Memories
15. Chanjarit Singh - Raga Bairagi
16. Bernard Fevre - Central Way
17. Teenage Engineering - Slow Fm 4t
18. The Resource Centre - Circle Time
19. Marion - I Go To Sleep

No comments: